Massachusetts Juvenile Justice PFS Initiative Launches in Springfield
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Roca, Inc. and Third Sector Capital Partners, Inc. launched the Massachusetts Juvenile Justice PFS Initiative in Springfield, Massachusetts on Tuesday. Local partners and supporters spoke at the event, including Sheriff Michael Ashe of Hampden County, Domenic Sarno, Mayor of Springfield and Alex Morse, Mayor of Holyoke. Jarne Jones, a participant in Roca's Springfield program, also spoke about his experience.
Press coverage of the event included:
- Roca to prepare 300 Western Massachusetts young men for work, avoidance of crime, through unique state-funded program - MassLive via The Republican
- Massachusetts Begins Juvenile Justice Initiative - WAMC Northeast Public Radio (audio)
- Pay for Success Initiative Launches in Springfield - ABC40 (video)
- Millions Invested in Pay For Success Program - CBS3 Springfield (video)
- New program to help former criminals - 22 News WWLP (video)