Behavioral Health Director
Third Sector is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial Director to co-lead the organization's growing behavioral health practice area. Successful candidates will have deep experience and knowledge in behavioral health along with strong skills in business development, including scoping projects and developing new client relationships. This position will oversee the practice's revenue pipeline, drive innovative problem solving for clients, and mentor team members in both business development and the execution of client engagements.
Learn more about the position and the application process here.
To apply, please complete THIS FORM. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please reach out to our team if there are any accommodations you might need when applying or if asked to be interviewed. Questions about the role or interview process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Impact & Evaluation
We are looking for a highly driven, entrepreneurial, and equity-focused professional who is deeply passionate about working with government and communities to create a more just and inclusive society. Your primary responsibility will be to support our teams across client-facing and internal projects to develop learning agendas and evaluate, learn, and improve operationalizing equitable outcomes for the communities we serve. You will:
- Create the tools and processes to operationalize learning in projects and how we understand the impact of our work at a project level, across practice areas, and at an organizational level.
- Refine our existing impact and learning objectives.
- Provide technical consultation to teams undertaking learning and evaluative efforts.
- Bring an equity-focused understanding of learning and evaluation to our team.
- Ensure that project learning and evaluation data are consistently collected and compiled.
- Maintain a dynamic learning environment for conducting impact and learning.
This search is being managed by Larnell Vickers Enterprises. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please submit your application materials using THIS LINK.
Please reach out to our team if there are any accommodations you might need when applying or if asked to be interviewed. Questions about the role or interview process can be directed to email@example.com.