We help governments, philanthropies, and private funders across the Asia Pacific maximize the effectiveness of their spending.
Across the Asia Pacific, two trends are transforming the social sector.
First is the rise of impact investment. A new generation of wealthy individuals in Asia want to give back, but want to do so in a scalable and sustainable way.
Second is the proliferation of data analytics. Instead of relying on anecdotes, it is now possible to use data to rigorously determine whether a social programme is working.
Pay For Success combines impact investing and data analytics to fund what works. We bring to the table deep PFS execution experience from our work across the US, and work in close collaboration with local partners. In doing so, we help governments, philanthropies, and private funders around the Asia-Pacific measurably improve the lives of those most in need.
Third Sector Asia Team
- Third Sector conducts workshops in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Taiwan to discuss adapting PFS in Asia
- Business Times of Singapore publishes Third Sector article on data analytics in the social sector (registration required)
- Third Sector speaks at SIB expert panel at Global Social Finance Forum organized by Centre for Global Philanthropy Institute, Shenzhen
- Business Times of Singapore publishes Third Sector article on Social Impact Bonds (registration required)
- Third Sector speaks at Slush Singapore
- Nippon Foundation invites Third Sector to conduct training for stakeholders involved in SIB feasibility studies commissioned by Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Third Sector writes feature article in Social Space, the magazine of the Lien Centre for Social Innovation, Singapore