In 2014, Third Sector was awarded $1.9 million to deliver Pay for Success technical assistance and feasibility assessments to governments interested in performance-based solutions. In the first cohort, Third Sector worked with nine communities with a dedicated commitment to funding high-quality, effective social interventions that produce measurable outcomes in the areas of early childhood education and health, child welfare, teen pregnancy, and workforce development.
As these projects are completed, Third Sector has summarized the outcomes.
- Austin/Travis County Teen Pregnancy Prevention Pay for Success
- Commonwealth of Virginia Pay for Success
- Orange County, CA Bridges Maternal Child Health Network
- Oregon Juvenile Justice Pay for Success
- Oregon Pay for Performance
- Oregon Youth Development Pay for Success
- State of Nevada, Clark Count, and the City of Las Vegas Pay for Success
- Washington's Home Visiting Services
- Year Up Pay for Success Initiative